Monday, March 30, 2009

How to Ask a Woman Questions

If you want to know something about a woman, often times, just asking directly either isn't effective (i.e., won't get you a true answer) or will lead you down the road to an "interview style" set, which women find extremely boring. We've all been there: where are you from... what do you do for work... what do you do for fun... every guy who's ever approached her has asked these questions, and since most of them haven't removed her panties, you don't want to be anything like them. :)

Instead, implement cold reading, and *tell her* something about her. If you're right, she'll be impressed that you were intuitive. If you're wrong, she'll laugh and ask why you thought that about her. Either way it's a good thing, and the more you practice, the more accurate you'll get. Consider:

AFC: Where are you from?
HB8Bored: California
AFC: Cool... I'm from New York.
HB8Bored: Cool.

...vs...

PM_PUA: You look like a California girl!
HB8Entertained: Cali? OMG that's where I'm from!
PM_PUA: Really? You are definitely a Southern Cali girl... I can tell.
HB8Entertained: Nooooo I'm from San Francisco! I'm not that pretentious, am I?
PM_PUA: Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but... ;) [continue]

The second version has much more energy, entertainment, and playfulness than the first. It also makes you stand out. Even if you didn't guess right the first time -- even if you guess wrong at everything all night -- you're still fun, and most definitely stand out from the rest.

Here's an even better example:

PM_PUA: You are soooo needy! Your boyfriend must go crazy trying to keep up with you!
HB8Single: lol my last boyfriend did... he was my little puppy, though... he did whatever I said.

In this scenario, I wanted to know if the girl has a boyfriend or not. If I ask her flat out if she has a boyfriend, I will lower my value (a man of high value doesn't care whether or not she has a boyfriend), I will project interest in her (which I might not yet want to do), and since I'm now low value, she might just say "yes" to get rid of me even if it's not true!

Before you get deep into comfort, try and limit your questions to the following:

1) Your opener (asking her her opinion, etc.)
2) Asking her about feelings, or any other questions designed to make her feel emotions
3) Questions that don't involve her at all (e.g., "What is that couple doing over there?" [people watching games])

Otherwise, ask your question within a cold read. It's hard and there's certainly other exceptions, but if you apply the rule most of the time, you'll reap the benefits.

Posted by: Affection

No comments:

Post a Comment